Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Recent Learnings

As i woke up everyday, was dressed up and head my way to school, there's the feeling inside me the tiredness. That was about five months and time really is running so fast. As we enter a new chapter, a new quarter, I was wondering and asking myself, what are the lessons I've learned. And as I was questioning myself I came to realize that there are a lot of it that was missed.
We enter now the third quarter and what I remember was our lessons about tags, web pages, web designs, start and end tags, activities and discussions. I admit that some of the lessons and activities were strangers to me because I wasn't able to catch up with those lessons and activities. But even if those are new to me I easily understood the lessons and actually I enjoyed doing activities, those typings, hands on activities and it's nice learning those new learning. I expect some and even more of this the next coming quarters. Having our passed lessons was educating because I was able to learn how to make use of those and how it was made. It was really an educating experience. Thankful me for having this type of special education, computer education because I know not all were given this kind of learning.
T.L.E......is really a must have subject for learning that were thought here were the ones useful for us, were the ones useful for our chosen future.

No comments:

Post a Comment