Friday, August 7, 2009

I in the Mirror

As I enter a new chapter in my life, the life of a senior, I have always asked myself if I can do it this year. Since in fourth year life, new challenges are to be faced. So I have to be firm in facing problems. In school there is really lots of learning that are learned. In school, I discovered wonders of education. Especially in T.L.E., the history of Internet and the ICT matters. When I first entered in school, I really do not have any single idea on this computer education. So I was thankful to be educated with this kind of learning.
As always said problems never fade in our lives. So with school matters, problems were never out of our ways. We find difficulties in every lesson which art undertaken by us. In computer education, the only problem is that the slow access of the internet and we cant work on our activities. Due to projects and assignments it’s more about cramming things. These are the problems that were encountered by me. One problem also was that about on cleanliness that was never met that we wont be able to have our class because of that we were to be scolded.
Since these problems and challenges were to be faced, one way is being patient. Patience waiting the access of the internet. Being disciplined enough in doing the duties and responsibilities to be done. One thing more is being responsible, in doing and accomplishing the task given to me. I should not be coward in facing problems. I should not escape the difficulties in life. I should be firm and strong to be able to build a better me.
Moving on, I will be more matured in facing difficulties and problems in life. I’ll try my best to change my ways, my unnecessary doings. I will be very serious t my studies now and I will lessen my childish acts.

2 comments:

  1. nice blog, its fantastic, hehe..
    keep up the good work..
    god bless dear....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wondeful blog delma...


    stay as cool as you are...

    ReplyDelete