Thursday, January 28, 2010

Reminiscing The Past

Before was weeks and months that I was counting to before reaching the day of our graduation. But time really is unstoppable and there's no way of stopping it and sooner or later, I have to bid my farewell to my friends, mentors and brothers and sisters.

Gone were the days when we started taking new lessons, when we started talking about MS frontpage, it's parts, tags and making activities. I was energized in having new knowledge because it's my first time opening this so called MS frontpage. Though making those activities made me a little bit angry and depressed, I still manage and overcome my weakness. I know that I have my weaknesses and it is paired always to the life challenges and I know being weak in times of these challenges will only make myself down. Internalizing new knowledge about this new lessons uplifts my intelligence and I felt nice becaause I'll be able to share my skills and idea about topics.

Indeed, I'm already having a countdown to our graduation day. Starting today, there is no stopping back...

No comments:

Post a Comment