Wednesday, February 10, 2010

CHANGE: Starts in Me

“I’d like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly, it’s hard to say that I’d rather stay awake when I’m asleep, because everything is never as it seems.” These lines from the song “fireflies” complicates my way of thinking for I can’t get through the thought it’s bringing.
As to what happenings the country and the people leading it had brought us. Youth are the hope of our fatherland, I still do believe in this saying for I still believe in the power of and abilities of each us, youth. As one of the many youth, I can do something in making a difference. When I started realizing things and felt that something’s wrong, I also started getting M.A.D. I am urged of starting to Make A Difference, a CHANGE. But the willingness in making change started within me, myself. And that’s how it should really be. Leave childhood and enter the world of maturity, that way I can help and make something for improvements. I belong to the youth, in every simple deeds I’m doing, I know I was able it works and does something in uplifting and improving our country’s situation.
Let us not believe in to the promises which are already broken. Instead, let us think and prove ourselves that we can do something. If we’ve started something, I’m sure we’ll all be able to be done with it. Let us make a beg difference. Let us all improve and should face the challenge of hope and start anew for a better life. Chase for changes and star it within ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment