Monday, February 22, 2010

My Dream, My Future

Graduation is nearly approaching, and this is the time for us; the graduates to really concentrate on our dreams for our own future. For we all know that this is where the main crossroads of life should be decided wisely in undertaking the right path for meeting our future.

Dreaming has always been a big part of a person’s life and so especially with a kid. Aiming and thinking what she or he will become in the near future. As I happen to reach the end of school year, the end of my high school life, I also happen to start and begun thinking and evoking my childhood dreams. Me, in future for who will I be. Thinking about the future makes me involve everything, the future me, my future family, the people around me, for the world and the country. I will be a nurse and a registered one. Being a nurse has always been my dream when I was a kid and that will surely satisfy me for being a worthy person living in our society. I will be as happy as I’ve dreamed off too and living the dreams harvested will be a great payback or in return to the hard works and labor sacrificed by my parents.


That was how I look and feel about the future. Problems come and go but this will be my inspirations to continue moving forward. Faith, courage will be my emblem in overcoming life challenges. And let us remember that in every doors that closes, there’s a window for us for better opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment